T +972 03 576 5555
F +972 03 576 5566
Neil J. Wilkof, PhD, Adv.
Neil Wilkof heads the trademarks and information technology team. In addition to intellectual property, Neil specialises in technology transfer and computer and internet law.
- University of Chicago, J.D.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Ph.D.
- University of Chicago, M.A.
- Yale University, B.A. magna cum laude.
admitted to practice
- Israeli Bar Association (1985)
- The State of Ohio, USA (1980)
- Member of INTA
- Member of LES
- Technology Transfer
additional proffesional experience
- Herzliya Interdisciplinary Center (Israel), Raphael Recanati International School, Adjunct Lecturer, MBA program, (2008 - present).
- Herzliya Interdisciplinary Center (Israel), Adjunct Lecturer and Consultant, Zell Entrepreneurship Center (2006 - present).
- Haifa University (Israel), Faculty of Law, Adjunct Lecturer, Intellectual Property Law (2004).
- Haifa University (Israel), School of Economics, Adjunct Lecturer, Intellectual Property Law (2004 - 2005).
- Bar-Ilan University, Adjunct Lecturer of Intellectual Property and Computer Law, (1990 -2001).
- Visiting Professor of Law, ITT Chicago-Kent School of Law, (1991).
- Special Advisor, Copyright Revision Committee, Israel Ministry of Justice.
- Member, Trademark Revision Committee, Israel Ministry of Justice.
- Special Counsel, Israel Delegation to WIPO Diplomatic Conference on Copyright Law.
- Arbitrator, Internet Domain Name Disputes, World Intellectual Property Organization.
- Subcommittee Chairman, Parallel Imports Committee, International Trademark Association (2003 -2005).
- Board of Directors, Israel Copyright Society.
- Board of Directors, Licensing Executives Society.