T +972 03 576 5555
F +972 03 576 5566
Limin Wang, PhD
ip scientific associate
Limin has broad hands-on research experience in multiple fields, ranging from chemistry to nuclear medicine. In her graduate research, she developed a number of novel radiopharmaceuticals for early diagnosis of cancer. Her multicultural background enables her to handle international IP cases in Asia and North America with unique capability.
- University of Pennsylvania (USA), Ph.D.
- Peking University (China), B.Sc.
- Nuclear Medicine
- Medical Devices
additional professional experience
- Published in a number of international peer-reviewed journals.
- Presented in several International Bio-Medical conferences.
- University Science Center (Philadelphia, USA), QED fellow (2010)
- Israel-Asia Center (Jerusalem, Israel), Israel-Asia Leaders Fellow (2015-2016)