t +972 03 576 5555
f +972 03 576 5566
Eyal Bressler, PhD, Adv.
Prior to forming the firm and after spending 15 years at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Eyal served as the CEO of a successful venture capital fund investing in knowledge-intensive start-ups. Eyal's expertise in IP due diligence is renowned and materially impacts the client's business decisions. Being the author of various academic publications, Eyal is known as a professional who is knowledgeable, skilled and up-to-date.
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Ph.D. in Biotechnology
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem, M.Sc. in Industrial Chemistry
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem, B.Sc. in Biochemistry and Food Technology
- Ono College, LL.B.
admitted to practice
- Israeli Bar Association (2008)
- Life Sciences
- Medical Devices
- Member of INTA
- Member of LES
- Member of AIPPI (Israel Group)
- Member of AIPA
additional professional experience
Teaches patent law courses at several of Israel's key academic institutions including the Hebrew University, Tel Aviv University, the Weizmann Institute and Bar Ilan University
Recipient of a number of academic awards and has published various research articles and reviews in the fields of biotechnology, applied chemistry, separation sciences and finance