t +972 03 576 5555
f +972 03 576 5566
A. Nicolas Pollak, Adv.
Brand Protection and Enforcement
Nicolas handles brand protection and enforcement; advises on trademarks and trademark related aspects; general intellectual property rights protection, computer and internet law, various agreements; and domain names dispute resolution proceedings.
- OAC, LL.B.
- OAC / Columbia University in the City of New York, LL.M.
- WIPO (Geneva, Switzerland) – Advanced Course on Arbitration and Mediation Procedure Under the WIPO Rules
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- Israeli Bar Association (2010)
- Member of Israel BAR
- Member of IP Committee with Israel BAR (Tel Aviv District)
- Member of INTA
- Member of INTA Internet Committee Social Media Group
- Brand Protection and Enforcement
- Computer and Internet Law
- Dispute Resolution
additional professional experience
- Counsel, Israel Delegation to WIPO Conference on Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy
- Visiting lecturer - Intellectual Property courses at several of Israel's key academic institutions including the Hebrew University and Tel Aviv University
- Has published various articles and reviews in the fields of trademarks, criminal enforcement of IP Law